Sunday, September 7, 2014

I'm Alive

June 19, 2014
I don't have very much time so this will be very brief. I am just letting you know that I have arrived safely and am getting all settled into the MTC. Seriously talk about sensory overload, it’s like drinking out of a fire hose. Wow I can’t even sleep at night because my mind just races and races. 

My Companions 
I must say that we just barely received our first letters and it meant the entire world to have gotten so many letters. I got 9 total! I think everyone wanted to kill me haha! Seriously please keep them coming!
Seriously this is the best thing I have ever done! I don’t know how I had the strength to walk away from you all but I did it and I have found joy in the service! Hope all is well at home.
With Love,
Sister Benson


No comments:

Post a Comment