Sunday, September 7, 2014

The Downward Slide

July 24, 2014

The MTC is a good place. I am so nervous to leave here and go to Poland but know that if I rely on the Lord and remember that it is His work that we are doing than everything will work out and be okay. I keep forgetting it, but I wholeheartedly believe that with God on my side, He will make more of my life than I ever could by myself! I am finally starting to live in the present and leave my future to the Lord. I am starting to let my previous life go and focus on the work. Poland and Polish is one heck of a beast to tackle. Thank you for how wonderful you have been to me, thank you for all the work it takes to put up with me, and raise me. I have come to realize that the greatest gift that God has given me other than having the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life, is the gift of my family! I miss you all so very much and wish that I could tell you every little detail but everything just kinda blurs here. I am feeling good about where I am at. I am praying for a good area and trainer in Poland, and will hopefully be ready to leave when the time comes; or as ready as I will ever get. Okay well gotta go this week. Love you so very much. Have a great week.
Love Siostra Benson

No comments:

Post a Comment