Monday, February 9, 2015

It's Cold!!

February 9, 2015
I’m short on time this week so this will be brief. I can't believe that it is 60 degrees there. February is one of the most bitter and cold months here and it is pretty dang freezing cold. It dumped a good layer of snow on us this morning as we were out running and throughout studies. The weather is almost as bipolar as Idaho. Yesterday we had like ten minutes of blizzard and then next thing you know the sun is back out! But the worst is when the wind blows, it just goes right through you. Especially made worse when you are wearing a skirt every day!
 Anyways we had our second zone training this week. I just about lost my marbles over putting it all together. Somehow it all turned out well. I love my district family here.
Hope you have a good week!
Love Sister Benson
Sister Benson and Sister Johnston at the Beautiful Warsaw Rynek

No comments:

Post a Comment