Monday, March 16, 2015

The Baltic and Malbork

March 16, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to give a quick update on how things are going over here. Being a missionary is a wonderful blessing and we see such miracles, large and small every day. Honestly life is just a miracle for so many reasons, and then of course there is the days when simply surviving is a miracle haha. Missionary work is a blessing, and I am so grateful for the knowledge that I have of the Gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. It holds me up and leads me on always. I know that Heavenly Father not only hears our prayers, but He truly cares as well. Don't draw away from God when it gets hard, I promise it is always worth the effort to let Him in to bless and change your life!

Last week I finally laid my eyes on the Baltic sea, it was great! Then today for P-day we rode the train to visit the castle Malbork. It is the largest brick gothic castle in the world and I think one of the largest castles in Europe. A lot of it was closed for renovation but it was still so crazy cool! My district probably took over 1000 pictures. Definitely worth the trip. I highly recommend it! Also got to visit Warsaw for a Sisters Conference this week and got to see one of my best friends Kaja. All in all, life is a przygoda (adventure), sometimes it turns out, a lot of the times it doesn't and thats okay, just remember to find joy in the journey! I need to remember to do that as well haha!

Love,
Siostra Benson












No comments:

Post a Comment